Anyone can load a logo and timeline image into a Facebook page. Where it gets tricky, for example, is fitting a logo into limited space; aligning ‘call to action’ enhancements into a timeline image; adding contact forms; embedding video feeds with pagination; setting up content for ‘FB open graph search’ and/ or networking blog posts automatically.
- Facebook Timeline Header Setup, Install A Logo or Create Color Palette & Copy
- Design Facebook Profile Thumbnail From Header
- Setup Thumbnail to follow your content
- Create Company Pages & Info Includes: 4 Tabs, 4 Pages
- Create A ‘Contact Us’ Form | Page
- Bring In An RSS Feed From A Blog
- Set up ‘FB Open Graph Search’ Tags
- Sky’s The Limit Here – Let’s Discuss The Unique Facebook Presence You’re Looking For!
- Facebook Service: In lieu of hourly rates when a problem occurs, this service provides Troubleshooting; Basic Edits & Service
Note: Facebook reserves the right to change their page formats. In the very rare & unlikely event they do anything that undermines an existing design and it has to be redeveloped there may be cost.