The fact is consumers spend a great deal of their time surfing the web, texting, talking and emailing on their mobile devices; however, many surveyed by ‘The Pew Research Center’s Internet & American Life Project‘ report difficulty reviewing content on a ‘smart phone’.
While visitors on a traditional desktop may be more inclined to invest time reviewing content, it’s likely NOT the case with smaller screens. It’s likely most people on smaller screens have very specific interests & intent; however, there is certainly NO NEED to develop new content, new code, a new URL and an entirely new set of competitive SEO challenges!
We offer two mobile options that can work with what you have established, including:
- a custom Responsive design | redesign that re-sizes & conforms to all screen resolutions OR
- a simpler more cost effective design that reacts to a mobile browser and serves up a fixed view designed for smaller screens.
1. Visitor Friendly – Design that is ‘screen friendly’!
2. Brand – Always present the brand, good navigation and the most sought after content!
3. Device Detection – Hosting can detect browser type OR screen resolution and react automatically!
4. Choice – In the latter option above, an in lieu of a responsive design, offer visitors the option to switch views from a mobile to a desktop browser!
If you’re thinking about mobile get in touch, we’d love to answer any questions or discuss your Mobile Options today!