Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process of analyzing & enhancing a website in order to increase natural or “organic” traffic. It’s about having pages rank higher in the search engine results pages (SERPS) and it is accomplished by optimizing keywords, meta titles & descriptions, website content and by identifying opportunities to generate greater (and more measure- able) reaction to it. Our SEO Services aim to arm you with those tools needed to build an enormous advantage!
- Site & Analytics Review
- Keyword Research & Identification
- Meta Title & Description Tags Execution
- Google Webmaster Tools Configuration
- Google Authorship Configuration
- Facebook Social Graph Tag Execution
- Directory Registration
- Back Links Consultation
And see ‘Web Optimization’ In 2013?’ to better understand how cooperation between your website and several important channels will support your overall visibility today!
At it’s core, competitive search engine optimization is built on 4 key items including:
1. Content: You have to produce relevant, well formed, consistent content. SEO is, and may always be, content (and keywords) driven!
2. Signals: A measure- able reaction to your content is very important to search engines in order to rank yours versus the next guy. Search engine algorithms measure both search and ‘social recognition of your content’. It includes when people choose your page from a search result page; the time visitors spend on your pages; back links to your site [only good organic back links, preferably those with authority]; bookmarks to your pages; RSS or email subscriptions; social network sharing by visitors and many more signals …many not necessarily known.
3. Site Markup: Your site has to be coded and configured well, so that it’s easily crawled by search engine spiders. Google acknowledges WordPress has superior markup for search engines, but to have an advantage there’s much to be done.
4. Competition: What your competition does matters! Some subjects or geographically targeted areas of information are highly competitive and others are not. Be aware of what your competition is doing… and compete accordingly!
REMEMBER: a search engine’s goal is to to keep us all coming back to search. Those Pay Per Click Ads’ you see allow them to monetize their investment so they need to provide the most relevant organic results to a search possible. Whether we as consumers know it or not, we hold them accountable every day because there’s stiff competition vying for our activity. As a result, search engines have an interest in fighting ANYTHING BUT the best ‘organically recognized’ content. They deploy some of the world’s best engineers to identify, filter and even penalize gaming so always, always use sound organic tactics, be patient … and ‘Beware Of What Is Sold As SEO’!