Basic WordPress Website Security Plan
We offer this Basic and also an Advanced Website Security option for WordPress Websites. While our Basic option offers a comprehensive set of protections it does not include a firewall or malware cleaning. Basic Security Plan includes:
- Malware Scanning – Daily scans for malware, vulnerabilities, site errors and out-of-date software
- Brute Force Protection – Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user, if someone is trying to guess your password they’ll be locked out at 4 attempts
- File Change Detection – Email alerts showing any file changes, so you can see any change that occurs
- 404 Detection – Lockout IPs that commit multiple 404 errors
- Strong Password Enforcement – Set user levels (admins, editors, users, etc.) and require strong passwords
- Lock Out Bad Users – Bot blacklist identification & blocking, also too many failed login attempts blocking
- Away Mode – When there is downtime the dashboard can be set up for inaccessibility
- Hidden Login Pages – Special non- default URL for can be set up for login pages
- Database Backup – Monthly website and website database backs ups
- Two- factor Authentication – Required password AND secondary code sent to phone can be setup
- User Security Check – Reporting for if/ when a user account is insecure
- Security Grade Reports – Advises on if there are website weaknesses, like a new plugin behind on its updates
$8 per month
* Security is NOT an absolute; it is an ongoing process and it must be managed as such. The threat landscape is constantly evolving AND SO should your security effort. Security is about risk reduction, NOT risk elimination because the risk will never be zero. It’s about using security controls that best address threats as they pertain to a website. This is as much about securing and hardening our personal-local environment, our online behaviors, connection with browsers/SSL, and our internal processes, as it is physically configuring a website installation.
** Upon request, if there is a need for blacklist(s) remediation, there would be time- based cost for submissions to blacklisting entities. In these cases, we follow their required steps, but cannot guarantee their acceptance.
There’s a difference when you work with Kinetic Knowledge:
- We will never be a large distant provider with infuriating phone systems;
- We listen, ask questions and share the information a client needs in order to make informed marketing decisions;
- With Kinetic there are no traps, no long term contracts and we recommend ownership & control of your digital assets;
- We have no conflict of interest for any proprietary themes or applications, and we ONLY recommend the current & best technology solutions;
- We take a long-term view with client web-based assets;
- We respect budgets so that a client’s resources are never wasted;
- We execute with a team that is not only responsive to but familiar with a client’s business;
- We offer a personal approach; our clients benefit from follow-through, accountability, and the belief at Kinetic Knowledge™ that our clients come first – we cannot succeed unless YOU do!
Kinetic Knowledge is a full-service NJ digital marketing agency serving small to medium-sized businesses. We’ve been around 18 years, we are Monmouth County NJ based in the lovely town of Brielle. We offer Search Engine Optimization & Local SEO, Website Design & Development, Website Host & Updates Management, Website Fix, Content Development, Graphic Design, Social Media, and Search Advertising Campaigns.
SEE WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY