If You’re Serious About Business, The Modern Web Demands Service. Is There A More Competitively Priced OR Crucial Value Than Kinetic Knowledge Standard Monthly Services?!
A value adding support system designed to help you succeed online, without ever having to worry about expensive distractions to the business at hand! Consider that mismanaged hosting and software will inevitably present frustrating challenges – what is the cost to investigate and fix one incident? $100, $150? More?! We handle it inexpensively and on an ongoing basis including
- Customer Service, Accountable & Human
- We answer the phones all day
- We answer email all day
- The goal here is always to assist busy people!
- Hosting & Storage
- Domain Name Server [DNS] Setup & Maintenance
- Dedicated Server, Not (Uncontrolled) Shared VPS
- Servers Configured For WordPress
- Page Load Best Practices
- Redundant Data Backup Including Databases
- Tech’ Management & Advancement
- Constant Site Admin’ Monitoring
- WordPress Upgrade Release Deployment
- WordPress Security Release Deployment
- Proactive Feature Application Additions
- Performance & Security Vetting For Applications
- Major Release Planning For Seamless Upgrades
- Analytics Installation
- Instructional Marketing/ Advertising Education
- Email, Newsletters, Video Education
- Instruction On Site Feature Use
- Instruction On Best Content Creation Practices
- Search Engine & Social Network Guidance
- The Benefit Of Our Of Experience
For $59 Per Month It Just Makes Sense!!
- Design/ Development: New design, development, 3rd party application research & configuration, custom programming or content creation work are outside the scope of standard monthly services; however, they are always provided at a minimal cost.
- 3rd Party Applications: In the event a 3rd party application (= someone else’s software) is added to a site, beyond proper setup & configuration its’ performance in WordPress is the responsibility of the 3rd party.
- Education: We provide an extensive on board education for new site owners & their employees; we follow this with a series of ongoing educational resources (newsletters, blog- driven email, direct email and educational videos). We encourage clients to read all newsletter & email support. We also provide quick email & phone support to daily requests for assistance; however, the extensive on board education is a time intensive commitment with in- depth personal training & education. It can be repeated, but at a minimal cost.
- Cancellation: We don’t enjoy being locked up ourselves so, being fair, folks can cancel services anytime, so long as it’s the last day of the month we’re notified. If requested, we’ll provide the site, it’s content and it’s database.
- Other Servers: We can also place a site on other servers and troubleshoot at our standard hourly rate.