Google Business Profile Setup And Content Management Services
For a locally targeted business, showing up in the organic ‘local map pack’ area of a search results page has become an incredibly important search optimization advantage! Not only does the ‘map pack’ show up more prominently in a locally executed search results page, but it is pretty much standard for mobile device search results too!
Google offers tools for businesses that, when verified and set up properly, reward your entire web presence with a decided advantage! Having a Business Profile Map and Search listing synced, verified, properly optimized (via NAP, Hours of Operation, keywords, website page reference- links, categorization, descriptions, and reviews), and active with new content posting will support a decidedly more visible local web presence!
Google Business Profile Tools PLUS Setup Can Include:
- Verification to prove it’s you before any true value can take hold
- Optimized Google Map and Search Listings Setup includes optimal page setup, categorization, descriptions, reviews, verification sync with a website, and the optimal setup of all relevant data
- Google Listing and Website Sync
- Google Search Console Setup includes account setup, sitemap submission, 404s review, new page submissions, etc.
- Google Analytics Setup
- Active posting, image upload, Q & A, and reviews management
Learn more about the Local SEO Opportunity (click here).
Learn more about important Search & Directory Citation Listing Services, SEO, and Social Accounts Mgmt. Services:
- Accurate Citations, including setting up consistent & accurate business listings on the search & listing sites, apps, and directories that may factor most into local search engine results
- Ongoing Organic SMM/SEO Plans, including ghost blogging, in-content keyword optimization, and daily strategic Social Media Management Plans
Note: Google reserves the right to change its tools at will. In the very rare and unlikely event, they do anything to undermine an existing target or design, it may require re-doing.
Questions About Your Web Presence or Google Tools? Ask Us Below!